
Pause or pivot? Trump halts Iran strikes as talks disputed
Iran says no negotiations have been held with the United States, despite US President Donald Trump's claims US envoys have been holding talks with a respected Iranian leader. Mr Trump had earlier abruptly postponed plans to obliterate Iran's power plants. Meanwhile, Israel says it will continue to strike Iran and Lebanon, as the U-S considers a ceasefire.
SBS News In Depth · SBS Audio
March 24, 20265m 27s
Audio is streamed directly from the publisher (sbs-podcast.streamguys1.com) as published in their RSS feed. Play Podcasts does not host this file. Rights-holders can request removal through the copyright & takedown page.
Show Notes
Iran says no negotiations have been held with the United States, despite US President Donald Trump's claims US envoys have been holding talks with a respected Iranian leader. Mr Trump had earlier abruptly postponed plans to obliterate Iran's power plants. Meanwhile, Israel says it will continue to strike Iran and Lebanon, as the U-S considers a ceasefire.