PLAY PODCASTS
“未雨绸缪”英语怎么说?
Episode 917

“未雨绸缪”英语怎么说?

和Emily一起练口语(附中英双语字幕) · 英语主播Emily

June 26, 20193m 28s

Show Notes

go on a business trip

出差


better safe than sorry

未雨绸缪



A: What's the weather like in Beijing, Kyle?

凯尔,北京天气怎么样


B: Cold and wet, I guess. Like New York.

又湿又冷,我想是这样,和纽约差不多吧


A: Are you excited?

你激动吗?


B: Of course. 

当然。


A: This is our first trip to Asia.

这是我们第一次去亚洲啊。


B: That's not true, honey. 

不对吧,亲爱的。


A: What? When did you go to Asia?

是吗,你什么时候去过亚洲?


B: Back in 1993. Before I retired. 

1993年,我退休之前。


A: I didn't know that.

那我不知道。


B: It's true. I went on a business trip to Fiji.

真的,我去斐济出过一次差。


A: Fiji is not  in Asia, Kyle. 

凯尔,斐济不在亚洲。


B: Really? I thought it was. 

什么,我原以为是呢。


A: Sorry, honey. Fiji is part of oceania. 

抱歉亲爱的,斐济是大洋洲的一部分。


B: Where's my coat? by the way, I can't find it anywhere.

对了,我的大衣呢?我哪儿也找不到。


A: It's in the closet. 

在衣橱里吧。


B: There are so many clothes in here, it's a mess.

那你的衣服太多了,乱七八糟的。


A: Take a look on the top shelf.

看一看最上面的隔板。


B: Okay, I've got it. 

我找到了。


A: There should be an umbrella behind it. 

那后面应该有一把雨伞吧。


B: You want to take an umbrella on vacation?

你要带雨伞去度假?


A: It's better to be safe than sorry.

未雨绸缪嘛。


B: If we take it, you have to carry it.

如果带着的话,你拿着。


A: You're so childish sometimes. Kyle. 

凯尔,你有时候真小孩子气。


B: That's why you love me.

所以你才爱我啊。


A: Haha. You're very cute, too. 

哈哈,你还很可爱。