PLAY PODCASTS
经典商务英文对话:打电话留言
Episode 876

经典商务英文对话:打电话留言

和Emily一起练口语(附中英双语字幕) · 英语主播Emily

December 17, 20195m 56s

Show Notes

A: Hello, May I speak to Mr Smith?

你好,我可以和史密斯先生说话吗?


B: May I have your name?

你叫什么名字?


A: This is Rachel speaking. 

我叫瑞秋。


B: Hold on, please. I am sorry that he is out of the office right now. He is meeting an important people. Could you call him later or leave a message?

请稍等。很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。他去会见一个重要的人物,你晚点再打电话还是留言?


A: Okay. Let me leave a message for him, but it is just a little complicated. I am Mr Smith's friend. I was supposed to meet Mr Smith for dinner at 7:30 at the Hilton with a friend of us, Miss Green. 

好吧,我给他留言吧。但是有些复杂,我本来要在七点半和我们的一个朋友格林小姐在希尔顿酒店和史密斯先生共进晚餐。


B: Miss Green...at 7:30 at the Hilton, okay.

格林小姐...在七点半希尔顿酒店,好的。


A: But Miss Green's flight arrived late, so I need to pick her up at the airport now. Please tell him that the time is changed to eight.

但是格林小姐的飞机晚点了,所以我现在需要去机场接他,请告诉他时间改成八点了。


B: OK. May I have your telephone number?

好的,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?


A: 547-556-379.


B: Is there anything else you would like me to tell Mr Smith?

你还想让我告诉史密斯先生什么吗?


A: Please tell him not to take reservations for dinner. I have already done it.

请告诉他,不要为晚餐订位,我已经订过了。


B: Got it.

好的。



A: That's all, thank you, good bye.

就这些,谢谢,再见。