PLAY PODCASTS
遇到好久不见的老朋友,如何寒暄?
Episode 828

遇到好久不见的老朋友,如何寒暄?

和Emily一起练口语(附中英双语字幕) · 英语主播Emily

March 10, 20207m 4s

Show Notes

Long time no see.

好久不见。


How long has it been?

(我们)已经多久(没见面了)?


I haven't seen you in a while.

我有一段时间没见过你了。


I haven't seen you lately. 

我最近都没见到你。


I haven't seen you in ages.

我有好几年没见过你了。


It's been a long time.

已经好长时间了。


It's been ages.

已经好几年了。


It's been a while.

有一段时间了。


I don't see you much these days.

这些天没怎么见你啊。


I haven't seen you around. 

最近没有在附近看到你。


How have you been?/How have you been doing?

最近过的怎么样?


What have you been doing?/What have you been up to?

最近在忙什么?



Dialogue1:

A: Long time no see. How have you been?

好久不见,你最近过的好吗?


B: Great, how about you?

很好,你呢?


Dialogue2:

A: Good morning, Mrs Jones. I haven't seen you around in a while. 

早上好,琼斯女士。我有一段时间没有见到你了。


B: I've been out of town for a couple of weeks. 

我有几个星期不在市里。


Dialogue3:

A: How have you been, it's been...What? Three years?

你最近过的怎么样?我们已经...什么?三年没见了?


B: It's been three years already? Wow, time flies. 

已经三年了?天哪,时间过的真快。


Dialogue4:

A: I don't see you around much these days.

这几天我都没怎么看到你。


B: Yeah, you're right. Since I got a girlfriend, I haven't had much free time. 

是的,因为我找了个女朋友,所以最近没有自由时间了。


Dialogue5:

A: How has your family been?

你家人最近还好吧?


B: They've been doing well. My little sister still asks about you. 

他们都挺好的。我的妹妹到现在还问起你呢。


Dialogue6:

A: Hi, Jenny. How's your son doing?

你好,珍妮,你儿子怎么样了?


B: He's doing fine, thanks. How about your little girl?

他挺好的,谢谢。你的女儿怎么样了?